The spring

Spring has unfolded her elegance,
Beauty to flaunt yet so ephemeral.
Thin clouds sails like a ship across,
Clinging on its rim a raindrop like tears.
It's complex and its hard to gather,
Beneath the sky, here I stand.
Like a dumb, lost into the sky.

There is a moon shimmering over the river,
Her beauty spreading like a ripple.
My own reflection making me cripple,
Into it, I wish to disappear forever.
Perhaps I may hear it clear,
The sorrow she bewails on her journey far,


The silhouette of the flags on the distant hill,
The lonely star twinkling from the north.
These sights make me sink in despair,
And in the darkness, I can hear the nightingale sob.


It springs yet the night is still cold,
Missing her hand that I used to hold.
There it stands the bridge where we first met,
The only witness was the river that flows underneath.
Long days have gone since the last spring,
Hoping this time a good moment's she may bring.














































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New place new life and new beginning

The summer

covid -19 duty