Its almost running two months since i stepped inside the campus of National Service Academy Project Jamtsholing , Samtse. I still find difficult to believe that I am here working as Bio-aesthetic Officer . Every thing happened in fast. Packing things and leaving gelephu was quite emotional. So many fond memories with amazing colleagues have been created there , hence it was heart clenching to leave all those behind. Series of farewell showered by them warmed my heart beyond measures. I remain truly thankful to them. But destination is matter of choice than a chance or perhaps both. This post of bio-aesthetic officer seems to have awaited me all this while. So many things have already transpired for this post and eventually it has offered itself to me. Perhaps , god knew my passion for flowers and heard prayers that I occasionally offer. More importantly, the journey that lies ahead is what makes me anxious . Massive project and directly accountable to His Majesty The King. This pr...
Behind her rose red lips, Hidden is a secrets of chest. Veiled with softness and gentleness, Mystery it remain behind it. Her words so kind and dear, Touched and always I endear. Like a bee lost to a rose, So am I lost into her. While chest hidden behind her lips, Secrets locked inside it. Secrets that buried her lies, Politeness that veiled her ploy. Beats of my heart , Louder than its otherwise. Juggled in between her hands, My hearts like a ball. The secrets in her chest , Is the betrayal of my heart . Kindness in her words, Is a deception she imposed.
I saw a leper, groping alongside the road and begging. His face was distorted and his hands decomposed. People declined to go near him, because his body smelt foul. Children's teased and poke stick on him while some stoned. He became a toy for the kids and a dumped garbage to the people. Tears turned into bloods, words into plea, but gone heedless. I could not stand the sight of his endless suffering anymore. I reached my wallet to grab some bucks. The wallet came smooth. I saw him staring at me with all hearts and eyes filled with tragedy. I understand his body was diminishing gradually but his heart wasn't. Meantime, I felt the emptiness in between the partition of my wallet. It has been long ,I ran broke altogether. To utter dismay, I checked once again. A single rupee note crumpled in between the ATM cards was discovered.
Comments
Post a Comment