Blooming

Last year upon the request of the Army Wefare Project(AWP) Gelephu, I have helped them in the landscaping and gardening in front of their factory. Well, time has passed by so rapidly that I hardly bothered to recollect the transformation taking place in their garden. 
Although it would be too ambitious on my part to say call it landscaping works since it was just a basic plantation works. Given, not being technical in floriculture field they have limited knowhow with regards to proper choice of plants in their garden. Usually all kinds of plants ranging from perennials to annuals , trees are placed together which unfortunately makes surrounding look unplanned and disorganized. 
I have created basin around the tree base; my  first work to start with.There were many giant trees right in the front of their office. Coleus and hydrangeas were planted in it. I chose shade-loving plants since the trees were mostly evergreen with massive canopy. I still remember their contemptuous look when I first planted coleus flowers because they doubted if it could even survive. The leaf cuttings in my hand could not convince them.



Anyway, just few days back I was overwhelmed to see the flowers thriving and hydrangeas blooming. It took almost two years for these flowers to unfold and mesmerize the gardeners. Off course it is not something large or extraordinary achievement , but seeing ordinary works and displaying ordinary out put also gives you an immense sense of accomplishment.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New place new life and new beginning

The summer

covid -19 duty